Wow, I got nominated for the ‘Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award‘ by Daniella from Daniella’s Ramblings. Thanks Daniella this is a very humbling nomination. Thank you for your nomination.
Now, on to the award.
Rules for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:
Thank the giver and link their blog to your post. (Check)
Answer the 10 questions given to you. (Check below)
Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated. (Passing on to any ladies who would like to accept it.)
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog. (Check)
Daniella’s questions and my answers:
1. Do you ever feel unsafe where you live? Nope I’m allowed to carry and the police are generally nice here.
2. What one thing would you do today to make a difference to your community? I volunteer at the community center for abused women and the teen crisis center.
3. Have you ever wanted to live in another country? Nope not live. Visit yes there are many I have and more I’d like to. But not move to.
4. What is stopping you from doing that one thing you always wanted to do? Nothing I have always done the things I find the most joy in. But one thing I want to do is travel more and money and time would be two things holding me back.
5. What is your nickname? Kita (short for Kitayel), Taka, Kuwa, Chelly, and my favorite nick name “Mom”
6. What would you rather go without for a year, lipstick or high heels? Heels I am 5’8″ and heels make me taller. Though I rarely wear any lipstick, chapstick sure but not lipstick.
7. Coffee or tea? Tea.
8. What does ‘feminism’ mean to you? “The advocacy of women’s rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.” Since you asked merely what it means there is the definition from the dictionary. I believe you meant what does it mean to me? Nothing as modern feminism no longer serves the purpose it was intended to solve.
9. Is fairness the same as equality? No. Equality is truly equal were fair is viewed and administered from someone else and isn’t always equal.
10. If you had to read all of the 50 Shades books or all of Jilly Cooper’s books, which one would you choose? 50 shades, already read them all.
1. Tell me about your dream wedding, large small, the cake, the dress, the honeymoon (destination)?
2. Soda or water?
3. What is your favorite thing in the world to do?
4. What is your dream job?
5. If you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be and why?
6. If you could change one thing from your past what would it be and how would you change it?
7. Where is the one place you must visit/see before you die?
8. Do you actually have a bucket list and if so what’s on it, if not why not?
9. What qualities go into the perfect mate?
10. Which would you rather have all the money you’ll ever need or your prince charming and why?
There you go, open to all ladies but calling out two of them. Why these two? Cause they are funny, fun and like challenges.