So I took it a step further and made the Revenge of the six award. See what you started? Yup it’s brand new!
The Revenge of the Six Award rules!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 6 blogs/bloggers that you follow who you believe are worth reading.
- Nominate those 6 bloggers for the Revenge of the Six Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you your favorite post on their blog and your own blog.
The Revenge of the Six Award my six nominees!
Vic at Just plain old Vic because he tackles very real life issues like mental illness in a compassionate and honest manner. I haven’t been following his blog long really but I give him major respect and props for the fine job he is doing. I think everyone should read this blog. One mind at a time we can make a difference.
Luke Lively who is a cancer survivor, There is lots of great wisdom and he seems like a totally nice guy. I love the up beat messages in my mailbox that come from him. Messages like is last one. People need to think that you care before they care what you think. So very true!
Shruti because the blog is real. Poems, stories, advice but it’s real like, lots of good stuff there. If you can’t tell I like blogs that are about healing, sharing and trying to depart knowledge.
Grace-ology is another blog I follow. I especially liked this post. It’s just beautiful and true. Mother will always provide nurture. Some of his topics draw attention to hate and the need to free ourselves of it’s bonds. I like this site a lot.
Sy Matthews because once more heart wrenching, to honesty, to triumph this blog tells of life. It’s simple, honest and true. I very much like reading this blog. Go check them out.
Victory In Trouble because I love the poems they find. From all over great poems like this one. I like reading, what can I say? This blog always has interesting tidbits and posts. Day to day you are surprised and amused by both the verity and quality of the posts.
My favorite post of who nominated me? A riot the language of the unheard.
My favorite post? She a post I wrote to my wife. I got most of what I wanted to say out and the world knows my love for her.
May the fourth be with you. ~Michelle